Friday, August 2, 2013

Surrender No More!!!!!!!



   The other day I was at work and my music was playing and I was just enjoying myself. As the hours at work were passing me by, a certain song came on my phone and it made me think of so much. The song was called "I feel like going on". Now this very simple song spoke to my spirit so many things and I thought I would share some of those thoughts with whoever may read this. 

   The song simply goes "I feel like going on, even though trials may come on every hand, I feel like going on." Simple to remember right? Well this song said a lot to me even though I have heard it a million times. The song simply states that regardless of the trials that one faces, they will keep pressing on. Despite the many obstacles that I face everyday I will not surrender. As a child I was always taught that its okay to be upset over something but don't dwell on it for to long. I FEEL LIKE GOING ON!!!! 

   Im encouraging someone right now. Don't let your painful past dictate what you do next in life. Walk away from that oppressive situation that your facing now and have faith that it will work out!!!! I will surrender no more to what the haters may say. I will fulfill what God has set out for me to accomplish. Have the strength to keep fighting on even when all is against you. May Heaven Smile Upon You.

PS: Here is the song sung by Bishop Marvin Winans.

No comments:

Post a Comment